Hi everyone, and welcome to Pop Pico! I hope you enjoy your visit, and follow if you get the chance! If you have any questions or just want to talk to me, feel free to use Pop Pico's Formspring in the sidebar. Have a nice day!

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Write a Review!

Hi, everyone! It's been awhile!
Anyway, I've been busy lately, but I'm back with a brand new feature to keep you busy on Pop Pico!
"Write a Review!"
If you haven't noticed already, I've added a page that can be located below the site banner. It's called "Write a Review!", and if you haven't guessed, you can use it to write reviews about Pop Pico! All you have to do is leave a comment.
"What should I write in a review?", you may ask? That's easy!
When writing a review, say what you think about Pop Pico!
You can also write suggestions, or things that could be improved/removed.
Have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment