Hi everyone, and welcome to Pop Pico! I hope you enjoy your visit, and follow if you get the chance! If you have any questions or just want to talk to me, feel free to use Pop Pico's Formspring in the sidebar. Have a nice day!

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Pico Friends and Fans! [ #2 ]

Hi everyone, and welcome back to Pop Pico's Pico Friends and Fans! [ #2 ]!
Let's hurry to the main event and meet our friendly Picos!



Our first Pico friend and fan is ∞Lovє_Eм0∞ツ™!
( Blogging sure has become popular! Visit her blog at http://princesspinkbloggie.blogspot.com/ )

This Pcio is incredibly nice and always makes me feel great about myself! She's a great friend to have, and a supportive fan to count on. She's fun to be around, and I know that she truly likes to be around me. Thanks for being there, ∞Lovє_Eм0∞ツ™! ^_^


Our next Pico Friend and Fan is Kattlin070xX!
Kattlin070xX approached me during a game of "Superhero!" at Hayley's house. ( LOL! xD )
She recognized me, and we took a picture together! She's such a nice and friendly girl!

That's all for this Pico Friends and Fans! Until next time, keep reading Pop Pico, and stick around...you might be in the next one!



3 comments:

  1. So... Fiz in water = Princess in water O.o?

    ReplyDelete
  2. oyea she write me a message that she check my blog and she love it and she said im beautiful like her sister lol !

    ReplyDelete