Hi everyone, and welcome to Pop Pico! I hope you enjoy your visit, and follow if you get the chance! If you have any questions or just want to talk to me, feel free to use Pop Pico's Formspring in the sidebar. Have a nice day!

Friday, January 21, 2011

NEW PREMIUM GACHA! Romantic Bath!

Hi everyone!
I logged into Pico today, when I saw a new Information announcement...a new Premium Gacha!
This Gacha is called Romantic Bath, and to be honest, the color is what caught my attention...



I guess we all know how much I love my PINK, but this has got to be one of the most gorgeous Gachas I've ever seen so far! I might even buy some of this stuff if I get the chance. Then again, this is probably going to attract more girls than boys, but what do you think? Is it a good Gacha? Leave a comment!


No comments:

Post a Comment