Hi everyone, and welcome to Pop Pico! I hope you enjoy your visit, and follow if you get the chance! If you have any questions or just want to talk to me, feel free to use Pop Pico's Formspring in the sidebar. Have a nice day!

Friday, January 21, 2011

Change the Layout?

A couple people have suggested that Pop Pico's layout should be changed, mostly because it's...well...pink. Do you agree?
If Pop Pico were to change, it would probably look something like this...


So, what do you think? Do you like it better? Should I keep it the same?
Please comment!

3 comments:

  1. Did you make de picture yourself? it's amazing :D
    and can you tell me how to make it... thanks luv your blog xoxo :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I made the current and purple layouts myself, but if you're referring to the Pop Pico banner, I'm sorry to say that I can't help you. A very good friend made that for me. ^-^

    ReplyDelete