Hi everyone, and welcome to Pop Pico! I hope you enjoy your visit, and follow if you get the chance! If you have any questions or just want to talk to me, feel free to use Pop Pico's Formspring in the sidebar. Have a nice day!

Friday, December 31, 2010

Happy 2011!

Happy New Year Everyone!
This year went by so quickly, it feels so unreal!
I hope that you all had an amazing 2010, and have an even better 2011!
Here are some pictures take on the last day of 2010...

Me, Jessica Pie, and nomisa shintia skating, as I stumbled. :)


Me and BabySpade warming up by the cozy fireplace.

Me and ✶Lιη∂α✶ on her stairs. ^_^


Me and Jeremy_1998 dancin' in the Night Club. :D

Me and ~♥☆K i K i☆♥~ posing in her lovely room!


Me and Janina_T being pretty in pink!


Me and  ♡«вℓuєנαч♡« being peacefully blue~


Me and Dark Love๖ۣۜ♥ in his wonderful room!




Happy New Years 2011!! May this year be filled with great fortune and brand new memories! Get ready for a brand-new adventure!
.::Breezy::.
( POSTED AT MIDNIGHT! :D )

2 comments:

  1. for you, it was, for me, 9:00 PM o_O

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOLL... I barely got to see any fireworks in real life D:.

    ReplyDelete