Hi everyone, and welcome to Pop Pico! I hope you enjoy your visit, and follow if you get the chance! If you have any questions or just want to talk to me, feel free to use Pop Pico's Formspring in the sidebar. Have a nice day!

Saturday, December 3, 2011

Vocaloid Has Come to Pico!

It's the day I've been waiting for ever since they collaborated with TinierMe - Vocaloid is on Pico! <3
Being a huge otaku and Vocaloid fan for 4 years now, I was ecstatic with the news. ( In fact, it's probably the main reason I returned to Pico! )
I went to visit the new Park and managed to get a shot of Miku, Rin, Len, and Luka on stage!
( As well as some other excited fans! xD )


Are any of you guys Vocaloid fans out there? If you still have no clue what it is, check out the playlist below - I have a bunch of songs for you to listen to!

- Breezy
( I missed Pico so much! I hope you guys will continue to keep up with me! )

5 comments:

  1. YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I THINK SOMEONE HACKED YUUU D:

    ReplyDelete