Hi everyone, and welcome to Pop Pico! I hope you enjoy your visit, and follow if you get the chance! If you have any questions or just want to talk to me, feel free to use Pop Pico's Formspring in the sidebar. Have a nice day!

Friday, April 29, 2011

Back From the Dead!

Hi everyone!
If you  haven't noticed all ready, I'm finally back!
I'm so sorry that there hasn't been a post in a long time, but don't worry, it won't be like this for long! Life has just been busy for me lately. I even got a pet hamster who I absolutely adore!
As a welcome back post, I thought I'd show you some pictures of my hammie, Stormy. ^_^






Thank you if you are still a devoted fan of Pop Pico and stuck wwith me through all this time! I really can't thank you enough!
<3 Breezy


4 comments:

  1. That is a cute dwarf hamster.I had two dwarf hamsters and they don't grow bigger than that hamster in that picture and they live up to about 2 years but mine lived more than 3 years!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. breezy when are you coming back?

    -britney

    ReplyDelete