Hi everyone, and welcome to Pop Pico! I hope you enjoy your visit, and follow if you get the chance! If you have any questions or just want to talk to me, feel free to use Pop Pico's Formspring in the sidebar. Have a nice day!

Saturday, March 5, 2011

The Ninja Quest! [ Part 1 ]

Hey, guys! I logged on today for the first time in a long time, to find an arrow stuck in my table! ( Really rude, actually. )
Apon the arrow was a letter inviting me to become a full-fledged ninja! Quests are always fun, so I gave it a try...
Don't I look like a ninja? ;)

For my first quest, I had to scrub the floors to strengthen my legs. ( Either that or they're just looking for people to do their work! )

After completing that part of the quest, I was told to go into a secret room that only opens if you have a pure heart.

As I entered, I stood in awe of the Training Room! I must have had a pure heart after all!
In the Training Room, I had to practice my running skills. I was given a red scarf, and I had to keep it from touching the ground.
Success!
This job left me quite tired, though...


Good thing I have my riceballs!


After re-energizing myself, I had to do yet another job...
I had to cross the roof in Edo, retreive a flag, and return it to the "Fire Man" of Edo.
Seems easy enough, right?





Wrong.

After many failed attempts, I gathered up my courage...

...And I succeeded!

I still had more quests to come, though...


In this quest, I had to hide from passing policemen...It looks awfully uncomfortable.
After two tries, I completed it.
That's when I approached the final quest...

The Jumping quest~!
It looked scary...so many people were drowning! I tried my hardest, but unfortunately...
I ran out of energy.

Until the next twelve hours, look forward to Part 2!
See ya!

2 comments:

  1. LOL on the policeman part I didnt have to hide at all... I just ran...

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so cute when you're sad! :3

    ReplyDelete