Hi everyone, and welcome to Pop Pico! I hope you enjoy your visit, and follow if you get the chance! If you have any questions or just want to talk to me, feel free to use Pop Pico's Formspring in the sidebar. Have a nice day!

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Pico Friends and Fans! [ #4 ]

Welcome back to the segment we all know and love, Pico Friends and Fans!
I'm overjoyed that so many people support me. I don't deserve it!
Thank you all so much for being there and reading Pop Pico. You're the best!

First up is a lovely Pico named РÁŃĎŶßÚŔĞĔŔ:).


Sweet, sweet Pandy here is one of my newest friends, but also one of my best! <3
She's so friendly and I'm sooo glad that I met her! She's always sticking up for me and wanting to be by my side. Thank you, Pandy!!

 

Next up is a very pretty Pico named Smiley Makitsu!

Smiley is so sweet, and she immediately agreed to take a picture with me for Pop Pico! She stayed with me even after my frustrating switches of backgrounds. Thank, Smiley!

Last but not least is ♪♫Drew♪♫!


While killing some time in the Valentine Park, ♪♫Drew♪♫ stumbled across my URL and complimented my blog! After a little bit of chat, we became buddies, and took a picture together! He's a very sweet guy.

Until next time! Bye~!



No comments:

Post a Comment