Hi everyone, and welcome to Pop Pico! I hope you enjoy your visit, and follow if you get the chance! If you have any questions or just want to talk to me, feel free to use Pop Pico's Formspring in the sidebar. Have a nice day!

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Pico Friends and Fans! [ #3 ]

Welcome back!
If you've read the other Pico Friends and Fans, you should know the routine by now. If not, go check them out!
Let's get started!


Meet ♡ⓓⓦ♡!
She sent me a kind friend request telling me she;s a fan of my blog. It made me so happy that we jumped for joy!! :)
♡ⓓⓦ♡ is a very nice girl when you get to meet her. Her profile also says she's from Bangladesh...how is it over there?



This cute Pico is ♥Ashley♥:D.
During a conversation about blogs, she visited mine and gave me a lovely compliment on it. How sweet!
She's so kind, she even made Pop Pico her URL! Thank you~!


Our last friendly Pico is ✖★★★ⓒⓞⓝⓝⓘⓔ★★★✖.
She said that Pop Pico was so 'Purdy;, and she even followed, and agreed right away to join me in a picture. Thanks so much!

Until next time, keep having fun! Meet me on Pico, you could be in the next edition of...Pico Friends and Fans! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment