Hi everyone, and welcome to Pop Pico! I hope you enjoy your visit, and follow if you get the chance! If you have any questions or just want to talk to me, feel free to use Pop Pico's Formspring in the sidebar. Have a nice day!

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Pico Fashions! [ #1 ]

Hi, everyone!
My posts have gotten a little stale lately, so I've decided to start something new! Welcome to Fashionable Picos!
The point of this, if you haven't guessed, is to show off some of the fashionable Picos I've met here and there!



First off, here's my friend нαzєℓ!


Isn't she cute? ♥
In search of fashionable Picos, she's the first one I saw! She's very sweet and friendly. Not only that, but she's a blog owner! Her blog is http://hazels-happy-place.blogspot.com/ .
I love how bright she is! Her yellow and orange outfit really reflects her personality.



This fashionable Pico is ᗪяαмα™ !
I found her at another buddie's house whil they were having an event. Isnt she so cute?
Some disagree, but if you ask me, gray is very stylish! <3



This is my good friend ★ηเ¢ʞy★!
She always mixes a bunch of items to make amazing outfits. I admire her skills!
She has a large range of styles too, from Sweet Lolita to Gothic Punk. Very impressive!

Do you think you have a stylish Pico? Do you want to be featured? Leave a comment or send a message to my Fromspring!
Until next time, bye bye!

3 comments: