Hi everyone, and welcome to Pop Pico! I hope you enjoy your visit, and follow if you get the chance! If you have any questions or just want to talk to me, feel free to use Pop Pico's Formspring in the sidebar. Have a nice day!

Sunday, December 19, 2010

Singing Glitch?!

This is the strangest glitch that's ever happened to me!
I was at Hayley's house when I did the 'Sing' action...the only problem was that the notes wouldn't stop!!

As proof, take a look at these photos.


You cannot sing with your mouth closed and eyes open. Try it for yourself.



I went AFK and went to sleep...when I came back, they were still there!


I even tried to do actions, like 'Ponder'...


And I tried to pick up Minty!

They just wouldn't go away!!



Have you ever had a weird glitch happen to you? Leave a comment!








No comments:

Post a Comment