Hi everyone, and welcome to Pop Pico! I hope you enjoy your visit, and follow if you get the chance! If you have any questions or just want to talk to me, feel free to use Pop Pico's Formspring in the sidebar. Have a nice day!

Sunday, December 19, 2010

Meeting Dark Love ๖ۣۜ♥!

If you've read Pico Perfect, the wonderful blog by sweet_mom, then you should recognize this guy!
That's right, it's Pico Perfect's wonderful guest blogger, Dark Love ๖ۣۜ♥! ( Sorry if the name looks a little messed up, I'm not sure why that happened. ^.^; )

A couple days ago, I left a comment on one of his great posts on Pico Perfect. I was delighted to come online and see a message from him on my message board! So, I went to his room to return the favor, and he was online! Then we hung out for awhile.


After that, we met up again in the Beginner's Plaza and took a picture in front of the lovely poinsettias. ( That is what they are...right? )



We then ended our get-together with a trip to the beach, where we refreshed ourselves with some cool drinks.



For those of you who have not had the pleasure of reading his wonderful posts, hurry up to http://picoperfect.blogspot.com/ and take a look! You won't regret it!




No comments:

Post a Comment