Hi everyone, and welcome to Pop Pico! I hope you enjoy your visit, and follow if you get the chance! If you have any questions or just want to talk to me, feel free to use Pop Pico's Formspring in the sidebar. Have a nice day!

Friday, November 26, 2010

Heads-Up From Breezy and Minty!


Hi everyone!
There's been a lack of posts recently, and I guess you've noticed. Meh.
Well the main reason is probably because of the lack of ideas I've been having lately. Creative ideas aren't always easy to find!



No need to worry, though, ideas always come along!



Anyway, here's a Heads-Up of what you should see in the near future:

The long awaited second Pet Spotlight!

A List of other Blogs in the Sidebar! ( I've wanted to do this for a long time, but Blogger hasn't been allowing me. )

Interviews with well-known Picos!

Until next time, keep checking back!
.::Breezy::.










3 comments:

  1. Lolll. 5 seconds later *checks back* Nothing XD?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, sorry. >.<
    Blogger still won't let me make a Blog List, and the person I'm doing the Pet Spotlight with isn't online long enough.

    ReplyDelete