Hi everyone, and welcome to Pop Pico! I hope you enjoy your visit, and follow if you get the chance! If you have any questions or just want to talk to me, feel free to use Pop Pico's Formspring in the sidebar. Have a nice day!

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

.::DELUXE Pet Spotlight! The Tasty Trio!::.

Today we have a really special Pet Spotlight!
Meet my three beloved doggies, the Tasty Trio!



Minty performing "Stand" ♥

Sweet little Sweety hiding behind the TV stand. ♥

Tangy sleeping beside me on the couch. ♥

__________________________________________________________________

If you haven't guessed, I call them the Tasty Trio because of their flavor-based names.


I absolutely adore them. ♥
If you'd like to visit us sometime, please let me know!

.::Breezy and the Tasty Trio::.



1 comment:

  1. LOL Luckyyy! I wouold NEVER have enough Gold for more pets XD!

    ReplyDelete