Hi everyone, and welcome to Pop Pico! I hope you enjoy your visit, and follow if you get the chance! If you have any questions or just want to talk to me, feel free to use Pop Pico's Formspring in the sidebar. Have a nice day!

Monday, October 4, 2010

Walking Backwards!

Lately, I've been having fun with a little trick I discovered by accident. It lets you walk backwards!
Before you try this, you'll  need Renkan-ken 10.

First Step:
Make sure you are facing this way.


Second Step:
Click Renkan-ken once. You will turn the other way.


Third Step:
Click somewhere behind your character. You'll walk backwards!

 
That's it! Simple, right?
Have fun, and if you have any trouble, send me a message!

( By the way, I used Hayley's house 'cause it had space for me to walk. xD Thanks Hay! )

6 comments:

  1. thats so stupid its not the dog its the fighting move!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...?
    I didn't say anything about using the dog. I said it was Renkan-ken. o_o

    ReplyDelete
  3. you have an arow pointing to the dog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol.You really Helped alot.Thanks ^ ^

    ReplyDelete
  5. cool, it worked! i thought you lied. sorry

    ReplyDelete