Hi everyone, and welcome to Pop Pico! I hope you enjoy your visit, and follow if you get the chance! If you have any questions or just want to talk to me, feel free to use Pop Pico's Formspring in the sidebar. Have a nice day!

Sunday, October 3, 2010

Oh...my...god.

WHY is this HAPPENING?
I now have FOUR posers. YES, four.
And I'm positive that they are all the same person, because they say they love pandas, which the hater does also. I truly am confused, though. There's no reason for this. I guess we'll just let it die.

                   ^ Catch the night? What?   ^ Uh, nice name?

5 comments:

  1. OMG soon you're gonna have more copiers than me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ignoring them doesn't seem to be working. -.-;

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've met the first girl at some event... Really thought she was you! Why would they go through all this to copy others? Strange world.

    ReplyDelete